Programming with OmpSs¶
The information included in this document is provided “as is”, with no warranties whatsoever, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or any warranty otherwise arising out of any proposal, specification, or sample. The document is not guaranteed to be complete and/or error-free at this stage and it is subject to changes without furthernotice. Barcelona Supercomputing Center will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in this document. Please send comments, corrections and/or suggestions to pm-tools at bsc.es. This document is provided for informational purposes only.
There is a PDF version of this document at http://pm.bsc.es/ompss-docs/book/ProgrammingWithOmpSs.pdf
- 1. OmpSs Specification
- 1.1. Introduction to OmpSs
- 1.2. Programming model description
- 1.3. Language description
- 2. OmpSs User Guide
- 2.1. Installation of OmpSs
- 2.2. Compile OmpSs programs
- 2.3. Running OmpSs Programs
- 2.4. Installation of OmpSs from git
- 2.5. FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.5.1. What is the difference between OpenMP and OmpSs?
- 2.5.2. How to create burst events in OmpSs programs
- 2.5.3. How to execute hybrid (MPI+OmpSs) programs
- 2.5.4. How to exploit NUMA (socket) aware scheduling policy using Nanos++
- 2.5.5. My application crashes. What can I do?
- 2.5.6. I am trying to use regions, but tasks are serialised and I think they should not
- 2.5.7. My application does not run as fast as I think it could
- 2.5.8. How to run OmpSs on Blue Gene/Q?
- 2.5.9. Why macros do not work in a #pragma?
- 2.5.10. How to track dependences for a given task using paraver
- 3. OmpSs Examples and Exercises
- 3.1. Introduction: Examples and Exercises
- 3.2. Writing OmpSs programs
- 3.3. Examples Using OmpSs
- 3.4. Beginners Exercises
- 3.5. GPU Device Exercises
- 3.6. MPI+OmpSs Exercises