- Place: Barcelona, SPAIN
- Event date: July 20th, 2018
- Speakers: Xavier Martorell and Xavier Teruel
The ninth edition of the Programming and Tuning Massively Parallel Systems + Artificial Intelligence summer school (PUMPS+AI) is aimed at enriching the skills of researchers, graduate students and teachers with cutting-edge technique and hands-on experience in developing applications for many-core processors with massively parallel computing resources like GPU accelerators.
- Applications due: May 31, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: June 12, 2018
- Hackathon day: 15 July (only for selected applicants)
- Summer school: 16-20 July